Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The day I stopped running

Every time they tried to reveal themselves to me, I shut myself off.
I suppose I was too scared - not of them, but of my becoming like them - Powerful.
I was scared of not being able to control my powers and that I would end up becoming a malevolent power.
Am I scared now? Yes. The fear continues to exist. But I know.. the power comes from the center that is good and when the power comes, with it comes its awareness and the appreciation of the responsibility that comes with it.
I still am wary and watchful. But the fears - I have given them off to those who have walked in these paths before me and reached those realms which I now am dreaming of. I ask them to stay with me and guide me. With them around, I have stopped running scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment